The Optilice 4 XL system - the new generation
Experience from several earlier versions and other delousing systems has been used to create the new generation Optilice 4 XL delousing system. It is optimized with regards to animal/fish welfare and gentle treatment.
It is also unique that the system has been designed to switch between using cooled water and lukewarm water for delousing. This will reduce the risk of the lice to develop resistance against one treatment method.
In short the Optilice 4 XL offers:
- New and better design for fish welfare and hygiene
- Newly developed 16 inch constant water flow pumping system for more gentle handling
- Higher capacity
- Lower lifting height and more space for the fish
- Improved distribution system between the treatment zones
- Complete automatic washing of the entire system
- New and even better louse filter solution
Treatment water quality - monitored and regulated
In our system it is mounted a large number of sensors to monitor all water flows, water quality (oxygen, nitrogen, turbidity etc.) and of course temperatures, holding times, fish counters etc.
The water quality can be adjusted to what is regarded optimum for the treatment. We produce our own oxygen onboard to add to the treatment water and to where the fish is pumped from in the pen (see below for more information).
All data is automatically logged and stored in our database. We have grahpical and numerical presentations for each treatment (see below for more information).