Remøy Management will hire part of the crew through V.Ships Offshore for several positions for this vessel.
The world's most modern cable laying vessel is under construction for ABB with delivery in first part of 2017. It is a SALT 306 CLV design, 140 x 30 meters and with accommodation for 100 persons.
The vessel will be under NIS flag and manned by 50-60 people from Scandinavia/Europe on each shift. The maritime crew consists of approximately 22 members on each shift and to be integrated with the project crew (one team mentality). The vessel base will be Karlskrona in Sweden. ABB AB in Sweden will be the operator from delivery and operations will be in majority in Scandinavian and European waters.
- 2nd Officer/DPO
- 3rd Officer/DPO
- 3rd Engineer
- Engine Repair Man/Mechanic
- AB/Crane Operator (G5)
- Cook (day)
- Cook (night)
Please send your CV and application to
E-mail address: Recruitment.Gdynia@vships.com
E-mail subject: Cable Layer and position applied for
Please note: Applications sent directly to Remøy Management will not be considered.
Required qualifications common for all positions:
- Health certificate approved by Norwegian Maritime Authorities
- Certificate of Competence/Proficiency acc. to STCW
- STCW safety training, including HUET
- Crowd & Crisis management training acc. to STCW A/V-2
- Security duties training acc. to STCW A/VI-6
Required experience from/with:
- same position on similar vessel (construction/diving/subsea/cable laying vessel)
- client vessel with mixed crew
- DP 3 vessels
- diesel-electric propulsion
- Unisea system
- Premaster system
Specific required qualifications per position will be given by V.Ships Offshore.